ACTIVE SUBSTRATE FOR PLANTED AQUARIA
- Nutrient substrate for strong plant growth
- With all essential minerals and trace elements
- With fertile volcanic soil
- With bio-filtering function for healthy, clear water
- Actively creates soft, slightly acidic water (approx. pH 6-6.5, KH 0-2 °d)
- Twice-baked – lasting water stability
- Ideal in combination with CO2 fertilisation
- With valuable humic and fulvic acids
- Ideal for plants, fish and shrimps that require soft, slightly acidic water
- Suitable for bottom filters (shrimp breeding)
- Special nutrient formula – does not promote algae
Scaper’s Soil is an active substrate specifically developed for aquaria. It creates slightly acidic, soft water like that in which most tropical animals and plants live. Scaper’s Soil is ideally suited to plant aquaria, especially aquascaping and shrimp aquaria.
Scaper’s Soil consists of up to 100% natural raw materials. Made from various carefully chosen, natural soils, it supplies all the essential minerals and trace elements that aquarium plants require each day. The irregularly shaped grains with a diameter of 1 to 4 mm give the substrate a particularly natural effect. Its loose structure permits optimum flow through the substrate and plant roots can grow into it well. Scaper’s Soil provides the perfect basis for healthy, strong plant growth and vibrant colours. Mosses also benefit from this and show this in the form of compact growth and rich green leaves. The deep black colour gives a more intense, vivid contrast with the bright green of the plants.
Scaper’s Soil effectively prevents algae growth for three reasons:
- The special nutrient formula means that the nutrients primarily benefit the plants rather than the algae.
- The nutrient buffer function: as in a battery, surplus nutrients are taken from the water and only released to the plants when necessary.
- The strong promotion of plant growth – because well-growing aquatic plants are the strongest opponents of algae.
Scaper’s Soil has active ion exchange properties. As a result, it reduces the pH value and stabilises it at a slightly acidic level (approx. 6.0-6.5). At the same time, it reduces the carbonate hardness – down to close to 0°d KH depending on the water source – and thus makes the water considerably softer. It also serves as a natural source of humic and fulvic acids, without discolouring the water. This means Scaper’s Soil creates water values that many tropical aquarium plants and fish are familiar with from their natural environment. Soft, slightly acidic water is, for example, ideal for most South American ornamental fish such as neon tetra, scalars and discus.
Despite the soft water, Scaper’s Soil is also safe to use in combination with CO2 fertilisation, as the pH value is stabilised by the soil. Scaper’s Soil ensures crystal clear water and healthy living conditions. The porous surface provides the ideal substrate for the settlement of important cleansing bacteria. This means the entire substrate becomes a huge biofilter. It therefore creates the optimum conditions for effective biological self-cleaning and consequently for the best possible water quality. At the same time the soil absorbs numerous harmful substances directly from the water. The granulate is twice-baked and therefore also has lasting water stability.
ALSO FOR SHRIMP
Its pH and KH reducing properties and its excellent filter capacity make Scaper’s Soil the optimum substrate for the husbandry and breeding of shrimp species that require slightly acidic water, such as Crystal Red and Red Bee.
Thanks to the lasting stability of the grains, it is especially well suited to use together with bottom filters, a good combination for shrimp breeding. This means the water is adjusted to ideal values even more quickly, and the filter capacity is increased. Thanks to the loose yet stable structure, the substrate is provided with the optimum supply of oxygen so that no decomposing matter can build up. Its highly porous surface forms an excellent settlement substrate for important microorganisms that baby shrimp in particular need for their development. The colours and appearance of shrimp really come into their own on Scaper’s Soil. White, red and yellow shrimp stand out vividly against the dark black background.
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: